Auto Reverser:NCE: AR10
Summary: NCE's AR10 auto reverser only requires 4 connections to get fully operational. This auto-reverser also provides short circuit protection as well. Able to hand between 1 to 10 amps.
|See more Misc DCC Items|
|MSRP||69.95 USD71.21 EUR <br />62.30 GBP <br />105.72 AUD <br />94.37 CAD <br />|
|Compare Prices||Latest Prices|
|Manufacturer Part Number||524-233|
|Product URL||Product Link|
|Manual URL||Manual Link|
|Has computer interface||None|
|Firmware Upgrade Possible||No|
The NCE AR10 is a autoreverser which provides automatic phase inversion between a reverse loop and the mainline, using two pairs of wires, one pair to the main track, the other to the reverse loop. An LED indicates if the loop is in phase or reversed.
This device is for DCC operation only.
- Automatically controls phase of DCC reverse loops
- Provides short circuit protection for loop
- Ready to run without any programming
- Adjustable Trip current: 1 to 10 Amps
- Easy hookup via screw terminals, no soldering
- Solid State design: Silent, reliable operation
- Status indication LED
- Additional output for remote LED
- Automatic or manual reset after short circuit shutdown
- Adjustable short circuit response time
Trip Current is set via three DIP Switches. From the factory it is set for 1A, but any current from 1 to 7A is selectable, plus a custom trip point
There are a number of CVs which can set various options. The board also needs an Accessory Decoder address. These CVs are optional and do no require changes unless desired. The CVs support various options regarding startup sequences, short circuit response and reset times, etc.
The AR10 is programmed with Operations Mode. If your DCC system supports Operations Mode programming for accessory decoders, programming can be changed later without having to press the "setup" button.
- No FAQs link to this page.
Articles Referencing this Page
- Auto Switch (524-226)
- DCC Meter And Packet Analyzer (5240326)
- Power Cab Partner (5240327)
- Firmware Upgrade Chip for Power Pro (5240401)
- Power Cab Firmware Upgrade Chip 1.65B (5240402)
- Light It
- NCE Packet Analyzer
- Power Cab Firmware
- RB02 Wireless Base Station, Version 2.1 (RB02)
- USB Interface, Power Cab