Summary: BiDiB (BiDirectional Bus) is an open and vendor independent communication bus for digital control of a model railway.
|See more Throttle Networks|
|Reference material URL||Manual Link|
|Has computer interface|
|Number Of Max Devices|
|Is open source||Yes|
BiDiB aims to address limitations in existing bus protocols such as insufficient bandwidth and lack of an open standard that allows interoperability with other systems.
- Open standard making it vendor independent.
- Fast and reliable operation.
- Supports multiple physical connections: USB, Ethernet, Wireless
- Supports Railcom based feedback
The following is a list of hardware vendors that support BiDiB
Compatible Control Software
These are railroad control programs that support BiDiB hardware
- No FAQs link to this page.