DCCWiki, a community DCC encyclopedia.
Beginner base articles. Usually tutorials, questions, etc.
Pages in category "Beginner"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.
- Can a Booster be used with a Digitrax Zephyr
- Can an unmodified locomotive operate together with a DCC locomotive at the same time?
- Can I Quickly Change from DC to DCC and Back Again?
- Can One Command Station Control Multiple Layouts?
- Can the digital decoder send information back to the command station?
- Can you control things other than locomotive speed and direction?
- Can you run a digital decoder equipped locomotive with a conventional 12-volt DC power pack?
- What are the NMRA Digital Command Control Standards?
- What is a command station?
- What is a decoder?
- What is a digital circuit breaker?
- What is a Headquarters
- What is a Power Routing Turnout
- What is an Indexed CV?
- What is DCC?
- What is the Default Address of a Multifunction Decoder?
- What is the Purpose of a Resistor used for Decoder Programming
- What is the U+ connection on a decoder used for?
- Whats the difference between 128 vs 126 Speed Steps?
- Why allow zero stretching at all?
- Will an Accessory Decoder's Extended Address interfere with Mulitfunction Decoders