Help: Page history
A page history shows the order in which edits were made to any editable DCCWiki page, the difference between any two revisions, and a menu of special external tools. A page history is sometimes called revision history or edit history.
You can view a page's history by clicking the "History" tab at the top of the associated page (pictured right) after clicking on the pencil icon.
The page history contains a list of the page's previous revisions, including the date and time—in UTC by default—of each edit, the username or IP address of the user who made the change, and an optional edit summary that briefly describes or explains the change. For example, the page history for this help page shows that it was first created in Aril 2020, and that it has been changed a few times.
Using a history page
On a history page:
- All past changes to the page in question are listed in reverse-chronological order.
- To view a specific revision, click a date.
- To compare an old revision with the current revision, go to the old revision, click cur.
- To compare a revision with its predecessor, click prev.
- To compare two specific revisions, click the left-column radio button of the older revision and the right-column radio button of the newer revision, and then click the "Compare selected revisions" button.
- To undo (revert) your own or someone else's edit, click the "undo" link. See Help:Undo for more information.