DCCWiki, a community DCC encyclopedia.
|This item has been End-of-lifed with no known successor.|
Summary: DCC Braking Module
|See more Misc DCC Items|
|Compare Prices||Latest Prices|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Product URL||Product Link|
|Manual URL||Manual Link|
|Has computer interface|
|Firmware Upgrade Possible|
Device is no longer in production, but company owner has indicated that schematics and source code will be made available as Open Source.
- Module equivalent to the BM1 module from Lenz.
- Allows the gradual stop and restart of trains running in a DCC environment.
- Maximum current of 1A
- ABC Braking module for compatible decoders
- Automatic stop of a train at the foot of a signal.
- Push-pull operation.
- Automatic stop when the railway switch is not properly set.
- Automatic stop at the station.
- No FAQs link to this page.
Articles Referencing this Page
No other Other DCC Equipment Items found. Feel free to add one.