TTS Sound Decoder: Crosti Class 9F (R8113)
DCCWiki, a community DCC encyclopedia.
Multifunction Decoder:Hornby: TTS Sound Decoder: Crosti Class 9F (R8113)
Summary: TTS Sound Decoder: Crosti Class 9F
|See more Multifunction Decoders|
|MSRP||58.95 EUR57.91 USD <br />51.58 GBP <br />87.52 AUD <br />78.12 CAD <br />|
|Compare Prices||Latest Prices|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Common Name||TTS Sound Decoder: Crosti Class 9F|
|Decoder Core Features||Motor, Functions, Lights, Sound|
|Product URL||Product Link|
The decoder does not support sound under DC (analogue) operation. The locomotive's motor may be controlled under DC operation.
- Supports short and long decoder addresses.
- Adjustable acceleration and deceleration.
- Back EMF load compensation.
- Up to 19 controllable spot sounds dependent on model including whistles or horns etc.-
- Two sound channels allowing for simultaneous play of full locomotive engine sounds, & individual spot sounds.
- Decoder is equipped to support directional front and rear lighting operation via F0.
- The decoder is equipped with 1 aux function output
- No FAQs link to this page.