DCCWiki, a community DCC encyclopedia.
Stationary Decoder:YaMoRC: YD8008
Summary: Specially designed for high-current solenoid point-motors, the YD8008 is an 8-fold solenoid decoder with intelligent Capacitive Discharge Unit.
|See more Misc DCC Items|
|MSRP||68.50 EUR67.29 USD <br />59.93 GBP <br />101.69 AUD <br />90.78 CAD <br />|
|Compare Prices||Latest Prices|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Product URL||Product Link|
|Manual URL||Manual Link|
|Has computer interface||Other|
|Firmware Upgrade Possible|
|Height||22 mm2.2 cm <br />0.022 m <br />0.866 in <br />0.0722 ft <br />|
|Length||84 mm8.4 cm <br />0.084 m <br />3.307 in <br />0.276 ft <br />|
|Width||88 mm8.8 cm <br />0.088 m <br />3.465 in <br />0.289 ft <br />|
- Eight independent 9.5Amp solenoid outputs
- Smart, 9400 µF CDU, monitoring charge levels for safe and powerful switching
- Only 380 mA power consumption during charging
- Very simple basic-setup (base address), by pressing the programming button and switching the desired turnout address
- No complicated CV settings.
- Clear text configuration based upon our new ES-Link technology.
- With our YD9101-Config or YD7100-Command, configuration can be done via built-in web interface. No need for PC-software or Phone/Tablet Apps !
- Eight address to output mappings, each mapping can a free choice address which can switch any and every output
- Sequential output activation based upon pulse time and CDU charge level.
- CDU start-up delay adjustable to prevent tripping short circuit protection in boosters
- Very modest power supply requirements. Even for SEEP/Gaugemaster motors a 15V/500mA wall wart is more than enough.
- Not suitable for motorized point motors. For these motors, use our YD8116. This also counts for MTB point motors.
- For two-wire solenoid motors, like Kato, adapter YD6940 should be used.
- No FAQs link to this page.