DCCWiki, a community DCC encyclopedia.
Stationary Decoder:YaMoRC: YD8044
Summary: Specially designed for high-current solenoid point-motors, the YD8044 is a 4-fold solenoid decoder with Capacitive Discharge Unit and Frog Supply.
|See more Misc DCC Items|
|MSRP||69.90 EUR68.66 USD <br />61.16 GBP <br />103.77 AUD <br />92.63 CAD <br />|
|Compare Prices||Latest Prices|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Product URL||Product Link|
|Manual URL||Manual Link|
|Has computer interface||Other|
|Firmware Upgrade Possible||Yes|
- Four independent 9.5Amp solenoid outputs
- Smart, 9400 uF CDU, monitoring charge levels for safe and powerful switching
- Only 380 mA power consumption during charging
- Frog polarization through a 2 Amp relay which switches together with the solenoid outputs
- Very simple basic-setup (base address), by pressing the programming button and switching the desired turnout address
- No complicated CV settings.
- Clear-text configuration based upon our new ES-Link technology.
- With our YD9101-Config or YD7100-Command, configuration can be done via built-in web interface. No need for PC-software or Phone/Tablet Apps!
- Using the classic Windows PC interface, the YD9100 config-USB-stick as well as our YD6016LN can provide the configuration.
- Four address to output mappings, each mapping can a free choice address which can switch any and every output
- Sequential output activation based upon pulse time and CDU charge level.
- CDU startup delay adjustable to prevent tripping short circuit protection in boosters
- Very modest power supply requirements. Even for SEEP/Gaugemaster motors a 15V/500mA wall wart is more than enough.
- Not suitable for motorized point motors. For these motors, use our YD8116. This also counts for MTB point motors.
- For two-wire solenoid motors, like Kato, adapter YD6940 should be used.
- No FAQs link to this page.